2 months ago
Job title : Admin and Facility Lead jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Our Client is looking for a competent professional who will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and management of facilities, including general administration and maintenance of head office and other offices.
- Responsible for contracting and arranging maintenance and repair services as well as facilitating and coordinating repairs, processing of invoices for outside locations and safety requirements.
- Assist in managing supplies of furniture and equipment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To investigate and respond promptly to any reports of faults, breakdowns to office equipment and oversee work done.
- To arrange for general maintenance of office equipment, fixtures and fittings as necessary.
- To assist the HGIS in managing and monitoring the effectiveness of service level agreements.
- To arrange for servicing and maintenance of vehicles (e. g pooled, attached and status cars) and ensure it complies to requirements.
- To inspect head office and other locations to determine need for repairs or renovations.
- To process approvals for vehicle purchases, statutory registrations and fees for vehicles, payment of rent and service charges and other government agencies bills for Head office and expatriate apartments.
- Maintenance/ Repairs of vehicles and maintenance of vehicle records.
- Processing vendor payments for purchases and maintenance.
- To inspect vehicles and supervise drivers.
- To ensure documentation, listing and proper update of the organization’s inventory.
- Office building maintenance and control of access.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Work Experience
- Qualification to degree level in related discipline
- A higher degree and professional qualification
- Project management knowledge
- At least 4 years cognate experience
Skills and behavior
- Excellent skills in computing, numeracy and statistical analysis
- Good verbal, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize and delegate
- Ability to seek out opportunities for continuous improvement and change
- Ability to ensure high quality standards and customer care are achieved
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Admin and Facility Lead jobs