About Adexen’s Job offer
Job title : Business Operations Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 4, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Control the logistics operations by identifying and measuring all critical steps on the operations process to ensure that the minimum operations standards as required.
- Constant control (identifying, pre alerting and correcting errors) over the many corporate tools (Argos, Ci5, DENDI, IPAKI, RUBIKS, SPOT, Tracking Agent, UPWIND, etc.) in close collaboration with HQ.
- Preparing and circulating weekly operations KPI
- Preparing Monthly operations client KPI reports for the Top 20 C&F customers
- Preparing any other reports that might be required by the Operations Team.
- Analysing Process KPI vs Actual and working with the team on root cause analysis and corrective actions (monthly)
- Preparing Monthly Management Risk report to cover DENDI actuals vs target, Debit Disbursement actual vs target, Customs Risk actuals vs targets
- Analysing customer complaints; working with QHSE on the root cause for presentation to Management (Monthly)
- Preparing weekly analysis on the actual volume and GM generated by the C&F business vs budget
- Daily File Opening Report, analysing information and reporting on daily status per activity/site/client/etc for TEUs/Tons
- Daily file Invoicing Report, analysing information and reporting on daily status per activity/site/client/etc for GM and TEUs.
- Preparing Yearly YEF and Budget with HOD Logistics.
- Analysing Market Statistics as provided by the HOD with emphasis on market share, top importers, competition information and market trends
- Disbursement; Analysing information and reporting on risk levels per COM/client/site so issues can be identified, standardized, prioritized, analysed and resolved – three times a week
- DENDI; Analysing information and reporting on risk levels per COM/client/shipping line so issues can be identified, standardized, prioritized, analysed and resolved – weekly
- Customs Risk; Analysing information and reporting on risk levels per COM/client so issues can be identified, standardized, prioritized, analysed and resolved – monthly
- Implement with approval from Operations Manager, specific control on major potential risks (temporary import, direct delivery, exemption process…) and perform a monthly follow-up to ensure that the control is effective
- Alert management in case of significant operational issue (huge impact on quality of service, on invoicing, on sensitive clients…)
- Inform his management of any information relevant regarding our business activity or environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum BSc Degree Holder with over 5 years’ experience in business data analysis
- Advanced Use Computer (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, Teams, etc.)
- Can work autonomously
- Data Mining ability to obtain the required information for business decision
- Team player
- Good communicator (written, oral and in presentations).
How to Apply for this Offer
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Interested and qualified Should Click here to apply