Adady Confectioneries’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Machine Operator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Operate production machine in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure quality objectives are achieved and equipment downtime is minimized.
- Maintain production line and equipment to a high level of hygiene
- Perform effectively machine set up and change over.
- Understanding the operating conditions, control and adjust machine settings (eg speed)
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production cycle.
- Make sure that the products manufactured from the machine are of good high quality.
- Make adjustment to improve product quality when necessary.
- Monitor the machine regularly to arrest preventable breakdown.
- Maintain and clean machines and tools before, during and after each shift
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
- Perform safety and maintenance checks on machine regularly.
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running.
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output.
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors
- Perform basic cleaning, inspection, lubrication (CIL) on the machine.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area by ensuring that machine/ machine environment are clean and organized appropriately.
- Applicant must reside within or very close to Epe orAjah
- NABTEB or ND (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and Instrumentation)
- Minimum of 2 years experience working experience in FMCG sector.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] indicating the position Title (i.e Machine Operator) as the subject of the mail.