Adady Confectioneries’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Machine Operator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 26, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Operate production machine in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure quality objectives are achieved and equipment downtime is minimized.
- Maintain production line and equipment to a high level of hygiene
- Perform effectively machine set up and change over.
- Understanding the operating conditions, control and adjust machine settings (eg speed)
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production cycle.
- Make sure that the products manufactured from the machine are of good high quality.
- Make adjustment to improve product quality when necessary.
- Monitor the machine regularly to arrest preventable breakdown.
- Maintain and clean machines and tools before, during and after each shift
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
- Perform safety and maintenance checks on machine regularly.
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running.
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output.
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors
- Perform basic cleaning, inspection, lubrication (CIL) on the machine.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area by ensuring that machine/ machine environment are clean and organized appropriately.
- Applicant should resideclose to Ojota, Oregun-Alausa, Lagos.
- NABTEB or ND (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and Instrumentation)
- Minimum of 2 years experience working experience in FMCG sector.
N40,000 / month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected]m indicating the position Title (i.e Quality Assistant Trainee) as the subject of the mail.