Jumia Nigeria’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Acquisition Associate jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- An Acquisition Associate is required to facilitate the sourcing and signing up of Leads (Vendors) with high potential of partnering with Jumia Food.
- Lead the Jumia Vendor Acquisition strategy, meeting key targets.
- In addition to organic growth, implement a referral campaign in order to grow our active vendor base.
- Acquire key target vendors, align with our long-term strategic plan, and directly interact with them in order to drive their performance.
- Optimizing the performance of newly signed vendors, recommending processes to improve and motivate them in line with the company objectives.
- Accountable for vendor acquisition pipeline planning
- Executes tasks based on tools, processes and performance based on reporting and campaigns
- Liaise between vendor and cross- functional internal teams to ensure the timely successful on-boarding process flow for the new acquired vendor within a stipulated time frame
Requirements and Experience
- BachelorÛªs Degree in any related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft packages (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and Google Docs
- Professionalism and deadline oriented.
- Great Attention to details: ability to maintain accuracy
- Strong sales skills and ability utilize field sales techniques.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Good knowledge of the e-commerce industry
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
*Acquisition Associate jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria