Kwik Delivery’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Accounts Payable Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 15-Oct-21
Quick Recommended Links
Who You Are
- You are a reliable, meticulous and skilled finance officer who is able to perform accounting and clerical duties related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions to make an impact on our financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time and on good terms with our valued partners and vendors.
- You have the capability to analyze expense reports, assign payments to the proper cost centers, work with vendors to resolve past/due invoices and reconcile monthly statements.
What YouÛªll Do
- Responsible for the process of internal and external customersÛª payment
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice, items or prices.
- Keep track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied to vendor payments
- Daily disbursement of petty cash and capture
- Assist with month-end closing and reconcile payable reports each month to confirm that all amounts paid were accurate
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Scheduling of tax payments
- Liaise with LSIR/FIRS on tax issues and other statutory remittances.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintenance of inventory and fixed asset register
- Support the company in optimizing our financial transactions and systems
- Strengthen and grow relationships with vendors and suppliers through timely payment
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable process
- Exercise integrity and confidentiality in financial reporting
- Maintain vendorsÛª files
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial requirements
What YouÛªll Bring
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 2ÛÒ 3 years prior experience as an accounts payable officer
- Experience with accounting software and online platform
- Appreciable knowledge of Power BI
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Superb time management and detailed
- Ability to keep company and partner confidences
- Good communication skill.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
- ICAN certification, is an added advantage
- Must be tech-savvy
Life At Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
*Accounts Payable Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria