Job title : Accounts Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The income audit role aims to be recognized as a trusted finance team member.
- This role supports the finance lead in all income audit functions, as well as internal control management. Ensures all financial transactions are recorded with accepted accounting principles and established accounting policies and procedures.
- This role supports a robust control and compliance environment and contributes to implement Hilton’s Operations Finance innovations and projects.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to analyze large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections
- Audits daily revenue figures and supporting folios and vouchers submitted by Night Auditor
- Ensures all financial transactions including the collection of debt follow hotel policy and procedures.
- Reconciles and balances all advance deposits
- Reconciles Control Ledger to the General Ledger at financial closing at end of each month
- Completes the Daily Revenue Report and Daily Income Journal
- Ability to help develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (all levels of management and external customers)
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Accounts Officer jobs