Job title : Accounts Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Works In collaboration with Operations, to maintain an accurate cost of goods and pricing of products and services on Quickbooks toreveal actual profit margin.
- Maintains an accurate data of approved vendors on Quickbooks and prepares Purchase Orders.
- Monitors and updates Inventory list on Quickbooks.
- Uploads approved payments on Company Internet Banking platform
- Responsible for transacting with company’s Bank accounts.
- Ensures the right VAT administration & Federal Tax is applied in the company.
- Manages financial liabilities of the company, especially with respect to correspondences with our Bankers.
- Manages the invoices for company projects and sends estimates and invoices to clients.
- Maintains company asset register.
- Manages the receipts and deposits of cash and bank transactions, including foreign transfers, to ensure the accuracyfinancial position.
- Manages processing of invoices, prepares cheques, monitors payment terms and maintains appropriate records.
- Ensures that the financial management reports are produced on a timely basis.
- Manages all State and Federal tax receipts.
- Makes timely payment to the tax authorities after approvaland maintains a good relationship with the tax authorities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University Degree / HND qualification in Accounting
- ICAN certification will be a added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the same role.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Accounts Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!