Job title : Accounts Manager
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : November 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
What Does an Account Manager do?
- Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
- Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
- If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
- Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Requirements and Skills
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role in a commercial bank
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be resident in Lagos.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Customer Service jobs
- Accounts Manager jobs