Cashigo International Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Accounts Intern jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Abou the Job
We are looking for a detail-oriented Accounts Intern to assist in our financial department. The responsibilities include keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts.
You should have knowledge of basic accounting procedures, be open to learning, and have strong communication skills. Ultimately, you should be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Proven work experience in Finance
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Accounts Intern in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online