Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Accounts Assistant – Premium Cassava Products Limited
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : September 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of the Job
- To provide support on financial transactions and ensure accurate capturing of same on periodic basis in compliance with financial standards and statutory regulations.
- Prepare payment documents for settlement of vendors’ invoices and submit to the appropriate signatories for review and approval.
- Perform monthly stock count reconciliations and other closing accounting activities as assigned.
- Set up of transactions (CPVs) for review and upload the ERP (Axapter) as well as GRN (Goods Receive Note) and vendor invoices.
- Assist with preparation of necessary schedules and reports for annual audits.
- Daily lodgment of cash & customer cheque.
- Manage factory operational float/petty cash for site expenses.
- Prepare weekly wages for GPG peelers and present for approval.
- Ensure customer invoices are completely booked and accurate documented
- Create SRM for admin consumables on Axapter.
- Ensure compliance with QMS/FSMS.
- OND in Accounting and other related courses.
- Five (5) O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- 2 years in a similar role.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent attention to details.
- Have good analytical & problem- solving skills.
- Be able to work independently and a good team player.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online