4 weeks ago
Job title : Accounting Technician jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 02, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Making and posting of bank transactions;
- Working on expense claims of employees;
- Maintains list of vendors and its Master data.
- Accounting System updates.
- Assistance in audits.
- Book-keeping tasks.
- Operating software packages to record and retrieve information, particularly spreadsheets.
- Monitoring company/department financial transactions and controlling budgets.
- Preparing accounts, budgets, reports and financial statements.
- Successfully graduated with at least Bachelor program in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration field;
- At least 3 years of experience an accounting technician in a company with strong control environment;
- Must have completed the ATS professional certification
- Must have completed the skills stage of the ACA/ICAN professional certification
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written);
- Advanced computer skills (working experience with MSC Navision and SAP will be a plus);
- Must be conversant with SAGE, Peach Tree and other accounting software
- Self-driven and resilient and able to thrive in a challenging environment;
- High sense of responsibility;
- The ability to accurately fulfill direct management orders and work tasks;
- Team Player.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Accounting Technician jobs