Job title : Accounting & Inventory Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 21, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Our client is seeking a detail-oriented and motivated individual to join their team as an Accounting and Inventory Assistant. In this role, you will play a crucial part in supporting both accounting functions and inventory control processes.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong foundation in accounting principles, excellent organisational skills, and the ability to manage inventory efficiently.
- Our client stands out as one of the most competitive renewable energy and power systems firms in Nigeria. By working with this esteemed organisation, you will encounter a diverse range of learning experiences and challenges that will foster your professional development.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records including WHT and follow on WHT receivables to ensure that customers pay this to statutory authorities.
- Ensure monthly/annual depreciation is charged to the profit & loss account.
- Ensure effective communication with customers on outstanding payments
- Keep records of the company assets; prepare and maintain an assets register.
- Keep records of purchases, suppliers, sales and customers.
- Ensure that suppliers are paid as at when due and reconcile their account regularly.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Collaborate with auditors during internal and external audits.
- Track and monitor inventory levels to ensure optimal stock levels.
- Process purchase orders and coordinate with suppliers to ensure timely delivery.
- Ensure accuracy and quality regarding incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Prepare periodic stock reports (monthly/quarterly/annually)
- Ensure smooth issuance of materials to departments as needed.
- Conduct regular audits or stock takes to reconcile physical inventory with recorded stock levels.
- Contribute to the adherence to HSE and other security guidelines
- Candidates should possess an HND / OND in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Accounting & Inventory Assistant jobs