First Excelsia’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Accounting Intern jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- An HR and Management Consulting firm with operations across multiple states in Nigeria is seeking to recruit a smart and meticulous post-NYSC graduate with basic understanding of financial principles who is ready for an immersive experience to fill the role of an Accounting Intern.
Basic Selection Criteria
- Applicant must have recently concluded the NYSC program.
- Second Class Upper Division in Accounting from a recognized institution.
- Willingness to advance a career in Accounting/ Finance.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages; Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Candidate must not be older than 28 years.
- Good research skill.
- Comfortable with numbers.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Accounting Intern in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online