New Incentives’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Accounting and Finance Support
Job Location : Jigawa
Deadline : January 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Support the Accounting and Finance Team to achieve the organization’s goals and support compliance.
- Review staff’s office money fund and field expense submissions.
- Review and coordinate with suppliers regarding documentation, quotation, and payment.
- Conduct field activity audits of staff activities and clinic visits.
- Coordinate with bank and bankers as necessary, including bank class and branch visits
- Contribute to core accounting and finance procedures and processes.
- Ensure that the organization is up-to-date with Nigeria’s required accounting and finance-related compliance.
- Assist with any required filing related to accounting and finance.
- Assist with carrying out weekly routine accounting protocols.
- Support regular financial reporting to different units and teams.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting, Finance, or Social Sciences disciplines. A professional certification (such as ICAN, ANAN, or ACCA) would be a bonus.
- A minimum of two to three years experience working in finance and accounting support such as financial reporting, audit and investigations, internal control, or compliance.
- A minimum of 1 year experience working for a non-profit, charitable organization, or (I)NGO.
- Preferably a candidate already based in Jigawa, Katsina, or Zamfara State.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to take the initiative and creatively problem solve.
- Comfortable in an environment that embraces evaluation and quality improvement.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Hausa, and dialects (verbal and written).
- Sound cultural awareness and the ability to work in multicultural and multiethnic environments.
- Proactive and process-oriented.
- Proficient in Google Workspace.
- Cross-cultural experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in English Language (conversation, reading, and writing)
- Knowledge of the Hausa Language (conversation and reading)
What you can expect from this role
- An opportunity to work with an innovative team that was recently recognized as one of the most cost-effective charities in the world
- A job that will directly lead to many lives being saved by preventing the spread of dangerous diseases through the uptake of childhood vaccinations
- Working under the direct supervision of the Chief Operating Officer
- An opportunity to work with a highly accountable and passionate team
- A healthy work-life balance
- The flexibility of working remotely for most of the year
- A position with significant growth opportunities
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now