UNOCASA Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Accountant
Job Location : Akwa Ibom
Deadline : June 27, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The ideal candidate will manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Roles & Responsibilities
Accountant responsibilities include:
- Auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and reconciling tax payments and returns.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring that we are compliant with our tax regulations.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree.
- Additional certification (ACA) is a plus.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Sage and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.