- This job has expired!
Job title : Accountant
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : May 29, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Accountant jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 56 jobs