- This job has expired!
Job title : Accountant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Assists in the development and implementation of the Company’s goals and priorities relating to financial management, budget, accounting, purchasing, and/or payroll in compliance with State and Federal law and the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Monitors and projects daily cash flow; reviews and executes all checks and deposits for the company/industry events and reviews daily cash receipts and disbursements.
- Reviews all purchasing of capital assets, office supplies and facility supplies.
- Preparing financial statements and other financial reports, including but not limited to monthly statements, Budget Forecasting, Annual Budget and Annual Report.
- Maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, operating expenses and insurance records.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and financial reporting; implements recommendations as requested.
- Performs regular reviews of the ledgers and other books of entries and ensure relevant reconciliations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Educational Qualification and/or Experience
- B.Sc. Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-4 years experience in public accounting and/or financial management; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with food & beverage accounting and inventory monitoring
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Accountant jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!