- This job has expired!
Job title : Accountant
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : November 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
As an Accountant, you shall be responsible for the following functions and more:
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Handle invoicing and receipts
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements on time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Prepare and manage payroll
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Review financial transactions and documents
- Prepare and manage Sales and Expense report
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct data backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Other related duties that will be assigned
Criteria & Required Qualifications
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics or a relevant Degree
- Years of Experience: 2 -3 Years
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Good knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Sage and QuickBooks
- Time management and organizational skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualification candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Accountant jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!