Lendha’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Accountant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 24, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Candidate who is a self starter to work in this capacity, you will be responsible for providing the financial results of the company.
- Maintain the general ledger by processing all company invoices, payments, and purchases
- Review and verify accuracy of financial and contract paperwork and processes
- Summarize and prepare financial records and statements for external reporting
- Full responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts
- Review and approve all reconciliation and schedules such as bank statements, schedule of accrued charges, prepayments etc.
- Statutory reporting and year-end duties
- Develop and maintain financial statements
- Develop and manage liquidity management tools
- Consolidation and reporting to senior management
- Preparation of monthly budgetary control and performance.
- Preparation of the overall annual budget of the company, including the assumptions and the ratios.
- Treasury management and also monitoring
- Raising invoices and ensuring invoices are paid promptly and on time.
- Assist in the preparation and review of all monthly and quarterly reports for Board, Shareholders, Regulatory bodies, etc.
- Follow up on-budget implementations and limits as it relates to each department. Investigates variances between budget and actual.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other financial accounts
- Assist Head of Accounts in financial management and reporting activities.
- Manage account payables and receivables activities.
- Perform financial control functions.
- Conduct finance audit periodically and recommend improvements.
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Work with External Auditors for the yearly audit of the accounts.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in Accounting
- 3+ years’ accounting experience
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting
- Good knowledge of CBN regulatory reporting
Benefits and Perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here