Integrated Corporate Services’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Accountant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Review of the Firm’s present accounting and tax systems, advise on appropriateness/efficiency of same, advise and set-up of efficient systems;
- Review the Firm’s accounts on a monthly basis and advise on Profit and Loss;
- Prepare, upon the Firm’s demand, invoices for its Clients to capture the appropriate Value Added Tax (“VAT”) and Withholding Tax (“WHT”);
- Advise on amounts payable as Companies Income Tax (“CIT”, if necessary), Pay As You Earn (“PAYE”), Pension Remittances, etc.;
- Liaise with relevant authorities and help remit CIT, PAYE, VAT, WHT and Pension Remittances ;
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure;
- Auditing financial information;
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
- Analysing accounts and business plans;
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers, statutory officers;
- Weekly/Monthly bank Reconciliation;
- Preparation of Clients Management accounts;
- Payables Management;
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation;
- Financial forecasting, budgeting and risk analysis to aid management decisions;
- Dealing with insolvency cases;
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations;
- Meeting and interviewing clients with respect to billing;
- Managing the daily income and expenditure of the Firm;
- Putting together the soft copies and hard copies of the financial books of the Firm;
- Provide accounting advice to the Firm’s upcoming related businesses.
- A good University first degree / HND is required; preferably in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years working as accounting personnel.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential.
- Good organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility.
- Ability to maintain flexible attitude and approach towards assignments and successfully operate under guidelines.
- Must possess working knowledge of regulatory bodies’ taxes and general business financial conditions.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Exercise good judgment in safeguarding confidential or sensitive information and adhere to high standards of confidentiality and honesty.
- Effective time management skills
- Good team spirit skills
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “the job title” as the subject of the email.