6 days ago
Job title : Accountant jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : March 28, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the financial transactions of the Bank are accurately captured, classified, and posted with
- relevant approvals and coding instructions.
- Receivables Management.
- Payables Management.
- Perform regular reviews of the ledgers and other books of entries and ensure relevant reconciliations.
- Ensure confidentiality and safe keeping of accounting records and documents.
- Adhere to financial and accounting control procedures of the Bank.
- Carry out monthly Tax Returns (PAYE, VAT, Withholding Tax e.t.c.).
Education and Experience
- Accounting Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience required.
- Not less than 28 years of age.
- Knowledge of applicable tax laws, codes and regulations in the industry.
- Working knowledge and experience of an accounting software / ERP.
- Membership of ICAN will be an added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with keeping financial records
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software use
- Active, smart and catches up quickly
- High level of Integrity and Honesty
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Possession of Microfinance Bank certification(MCP) or any relevant professional certificate will be an
- added advantage.
- Ability to prepare monthly returns for Microfinance Bank.
- Proven skill in computer operation
- Ability to deliver on the job.
- Knowledge of Microfinance Bank operation.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and most recent Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Accountant jobs
- Salary Offer: *********