2 weeks ago
Job title : Accountant jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Report To: MD
Salary: NGN 150,000-200,000
The ideal candidate will (but is not limited to):
- Monitor cash transactions and plan for cash to be deposited at the bank on a daily or weekly basis.
- Set up an accounting system.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Prepare accurate records of daily expenditures for the company.
- Responsible for ensuring that invoices are booked into the right account and timely payment of all invoices.
- Ensures monthly reconciliation of both cash and bank statements.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
- Perform quarterly audits, resolve discrepancies, and compute taxes.
- Preparing budget forecasts.
- Processing tax payments and returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience or more in accounting or any similar role.
- Membership in a Professional Accounting body such as (ICAN, ACA, ACCA, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficient with the use of accounting software tools such as QuickBooks, Sage50, ORION, etc.
- Should have excellent written and speaking communication skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, competency and accuracy.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of the business and other matters.
- Exemplary integrity, transparency and honesty.
- Ability to make quick and smart decisions under pressure.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Accountant jobs
- Salary Offer: *********