Job title : Accountant
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : November 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
RKK Group seeks a qualified and experienced Accountant to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing financial records, preparing financial reports, and ensuring compliance with local accounting standards and regulations. The role requires a detail-oriented individual with a strong understanding of accounting principles, excellent analytical skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments.
- Financial planning and budget preparation.
- Timely preparation of management accounts and other financial reports
- Maintenance of financial and accounting transactions/records
- Liaising with appropriate regulatory authorities or agencies
- Management of the company’s financial accounting and reporting systems
- Capital expenditure accounting, and fixed asset management
- Oversee the preparation and reporting of financial statements
- Tracking of all receivables and payables
- Implementation of new financial systems or maintenance of current procedures
- Assessment of financial risks and opportunities
- Setting and tracking financial goals, objectives, and budgets.
- Maintain sound financial and accounting procedures in line with accounting standards
- Reconciliation of all bank statements/accounts as necessary
- Coordinate daily operations of the department
- Ensure the accuracy of all accounting records.
- Analysis of the company’s financials, to provide basis for sound business decisions by executive management.
- Ensure that the company is compliant with general tax management and other statutory payments
- Coordinate payroll processing and ensure accurate and timely payments.
- Stay informed about changes in accounting standards and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other assigned duties as assigned by the Management
- First degree in Accounting from a reputable institution
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of experience
- Professional accounting certification (ICAN or ACCA) is required
- Master’s degree in accounting or related courses is an added advantage
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Solid knowledge accounting principles, procedures, standards and regulations
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Proven work experience as an Accountant.
- Solid understanding of Nigerian accounting principles and tax regulations.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Accountant jobs