Spectrum Books Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Accountant jobs in Oyo
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : October 18, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Preparing payroll
- Check Writing and Bank reconciliation and transactions
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Auditing and analysing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- M.Sc / B.Sc / BA in Finance, Accounting or Economics with a Professional Certificate: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) is an added advantage, Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Skills / Competencies:
- Good knowledge of accounting systems (Quick Books, SAGE, Microsoft Excel, ERPnext, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of internal control principles, operational risk evaluation.
- Must be thorough, detailed, and organized.
- Must possess the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving work environment.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Financial reporting skills.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Oyo
*Accountant in Oyo
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.