Integrated Corporate Services’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Accountant jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 25-Sep-21
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- preparing accounts and tax returns
- administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- auditing financial information
- compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- analysing accounts and business plans
- providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- financial forecasting and risk analysis
- dealing with insolvency cases
- negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- A good University first degree / HND is required; preferably in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 ÛÒ 5 years working as accounting personnel.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential.
- Good organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility.
- Ability to maintain flexible attitude and approach towards assignments and successfully operate under guidelines.
- Must possess working knowledge of regulatory bodiesÛª taxes and general business financial conditions.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Exercise good judgment in safeguarding confidential or sensitive information and adhere to high standards of confidentiality and honesty.
- Effective time management skills
- Good team spirit skills
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
*Accountant jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accountant” as the subject of the email.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria