BEXL Capital Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Accountant jobs in Oyo
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : November 05, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
The CandidateÛªs Profile
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual, who has analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to prepare accounts, budgeting and managing financial information.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Documents financial transactions
- Prepare and examine financial records.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
- BachelorÛªs degree in Accounting, Economics, Accounting and Finance
- MasterÛªs degree in relative fields would be an added advantage
- Professional certification like ICAN, ACCA, CIMA would be an added advantage.
- Should have an interest in research and reading
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Oyo
*Accountant in Oyo
How to Apply for this Offer
Qualified candidates should send CV and cover letter to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail