Ascentech Services Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Accountant jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : October 12, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Industry: FMCG – Manufacturing
- Import Documentation & work closely with the Clearing Agent at the Port
- Coordination with Internal and External Auditors and manage work of all accountants.
- Preparing various statutory reports and submission online the VAT and WHT /Payee returns in the Statutory Portals within the scheduled date.
- Review of the Monthly Trial Balance and prepare the Monthly Schedules.
- Conversant to the Stock Accounting Process.
- Timely and accurate variances analysis of budget against actual and provide a roadmap to achieve KPIs.
- Partner with Financial Controller & Business Head to enhance Management Reporting and Business Drivers Understanding.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- B.Sc. Degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related field.
- MBA Finance is an added advantage.
- ICAN certification is required.
- 5 years of exhaustive experience in Core Accounting, Finance preferably with a manufacturing knowledge background.
- Should be well conversant with Tally and MS Office.
*Accountant jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Ogun
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should foward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria