Abuja Clinics’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Accountant jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : January 28, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for an experienced Accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating accounting functions
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Performing other accounting duties.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7-9 years post NYSC experience in accounting.
- Working knowledge of tax.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Administrative skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications;
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience within a busy environment
- Strong professional communication skills.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Abuja
*Accountant in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online