Job title : Accountant and Admin Supervisor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
To serve as the Accountant and Admin for the music academy in developing and implementing best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Maintenance of cash book.
- Maintenance of accounts receivable- Reconciliation and follow-up on all trade debtors regularly and ensuring prompt receipts of payment.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Maintenance of accounts payable- Processing all payments to creditors and vendors.
- Budget planning, Inventory, and Cost control.
- Ensure all financial transactions are captured on the SAP accounting software.
- Payroll Management.
- Management of tax and other statutory compliance issues.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly financial statements.
- Liaising with and providing relevant information to Regulators and External Auditors.
- Approves all vouchers, invoices, cheques, transfers, and other forms of payment.
- Responsible for the preparation of management accounts and financial reports.
- Ensures that all contracts and expenses are in line with budget and have been awarded at competitive rates
- Responsible for RTL’s treasury position and management.
- Reviews all bank reconciliations. 8. Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting system
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, prepare periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements
- Approves all reimbursements and refunds.
- Maintains a register of the company’s assets
- Any other duty as assigned by your supervisor from time to time
- Manages, directs, and maintains records on the materials, supplies, and equipment which are necessary to carry out the daily school routine.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment at the academy
- Responsible for management of facilities including regular servicing of equipment and repair
- Carryout procurement activities for equipment, and supplies
- Event and concert planning and management of all vendors to ensure a successful event/concert.
- Manager employee and teacher biodata and other information and ensure they are up to date
- Coordinate interviews, assessments of new and existing staff
- Audit payroll reports monthly
- Any other task that may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited local or foreign tertiary educational institution
- Proven track record with at least 4+ years of work experience (post-NYSC)
- Knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures
- Experience with accounting software such as Sage, Oracle, SAP. Working knowledge of SAP Business One will be an added advantage).
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Intermediate-level computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Stock Management experience will be an added advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to manage customer relationships and handle sales responsibilities as may be required.
- ACCA or ICAN certification an added advantage
How to Apply for this Offer
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Accountant and Admin Supervisor jobs