Telnet’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Account / Sales Officer jobs in Rivers
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
- To work with the Revenue Unit head, Regional coordinator and other team members to strategically provide commercially viable initiatives using contacts and relationship to support the growth and expansion of the Company through innovative business solutions engaging all Telnet resources at the region.
- Ownership of Sales, Marketing & Business Development initiatives and achievements of set revenue targets for the company.
- Generate sales and business; make sales visits and presentations; attain advanced knowledge of CompanyÛªs products and services; establish and meet sales goals and objectives.
- Attend clarification and negotiation meetings with clients, close deals and execute contract and pricing negotiations with customers.
- Work with technical and business development teams to introduce new offers, products and initiatives for opening new markets, enhancing existing business relationships and capturing new markets.
- Generate sufficient Proposals & Quotes towards attainment of goals; document sales performance and Sales Pipeline;
- Ensure compliance on companyÛªs quality policies through the implementation of the companyÛªs quality management system in collaboration with the Corporate Strategy and Business Development strategies.
- Build, develop and manage relationships with old and new clients, customers, vendors and other strategic alliances. Grow customer database for the unit
- M.Sc / B.Sc / HND in Marketing or relevant discipline.
- Proposal writing, Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical skill, presentation skills, sales Driven, persuasion and negotiation skills
- 2 years Sales experience either in IT industry, Oil & Gas or Government sectors.
*Account / Sales Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Rivers
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send referrals or relevant CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria