Job title : Account Receivable Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Preferred candidates should live around Ikeja, Magodo, etc)
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2-3 years of cognate experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Dynamics) or SAP
- Knowledge of GAAP and basic accounting principles
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze large sets of data
- High degree of familiarity with accounts receivable functions
- Sales order release, generating sales invoices, maintaining up to date invoicing records, posting & matching customers’ payments.
- Maintaining customer master data and a reliable record of cheques and cash payment from customers
- Ensuring proper documentation setup for new customers and ensuring existing customers documentations are in line to company’s requirements.
- Conducting credit worthiness analysis check for new credit customers and half yearly credit worthiness review check for existing credit customers, investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries on customers’ account
- Special price margin analysis.
- Account reconciliation, preparing and communicating monthly account statements for all credit customers.
- Maintaining all related accounts receivable files and records for periodic call up and reference
- Daily sales report to General Manager and weekly sales report to Controller and sales team
- Monthly actual aging analysis report to Controller, Sales Team, and General Manager.
- Ensuring timely deposit of cash and cheques received and issuing of receipts to cash customers.
- Periodic AR meetings with the sales team as well as independent follow-up on aged debts and submission of reports to the Controller.
- Preparing monthly VAT schedule and ensuring timely remittance, weekly download of all WHT credit notes from FIRS portal, and posting same to respective accounts.
- Assisting in the annual external audit exercise
- Maintain STRICT confidentiality of organizational information.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by the Controller from time to time.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Account Receivable Specialist jobs