Job title : Account Payable Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Accounts Payable Officer assist companies with invoicing and billing.
Key duties and responsibilities of an Accounts Payable Officer include:
- Managing accounts payable using accounting software and other programs
- Handling accounts payable for separate entities and vendors
- Analyzing workflow processes
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors
- Ensuring bills and payroll are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
- Processing due invoices for payments
- Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges
- Processing transactions and performing accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling books of accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- 1-3 Experience in retail sales is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Accounting Software.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using job title as the email subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Account Payable Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!