Job title : Account Payable and Receivable Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 05, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Perform periodic audit trail and variance analysis for all form of daily transactions inflow.
- Ensure accurate posting of all form of daily transactions inflow periodically.
- Ensure the reconciliation of all bank statements and their general ledger records.
- Ensure swift response to properly address POS chargeback claims.
- Review all transaction flow within the month to prepare the monthly cash flow report.
- Monthly preparation of an accurate bank reconciliation statement for all banks.
- Ensure chronological filing of source documents serving as evidence for postings
- Liaise with assigned statutory agencies to ensure proper filing and compliance.
- Review all trade Debtors transaction within the month and reconcile the trade debtor records.
- Ensure the process of outstanding bill settlement is properly managed.
- Document all payment on the payment voucher.
- Upload all payment on the payment platform.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Account Payable and Receivable Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 336 jobs