1 week ago
Job title : Account Partner – Broadband Sales – Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 01, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- To drive and execute Broadband Regional sales strategy for MTNN.
- To plan, manage and coordinate the distribution of Broadband’s products and services through registered channel partners for MTNN.
- Grow and drive an increase in Fixed broadband device sales and uptake per channel partner within the assigned territory.
- Execute various sales activities to drive incremental data revenue across all broadband products and services: Broadband Router: 4G, 5G FWA, 4G-MiFi, and Fibre Broadband (FTTx).
- Drive the execution of strategic partnerships with 3rd parties or partners for bulk buying of MTN Broadband products and services, particularly 5G FWA routers.
- Drive and monitor both Fixed Broadband device and Data revenue growth and contribution per channel (direct and indirect) across product categories.
- Liaise with other relevant departments (Marketing, Sales Support, Regions, Customer Support, and Procurement & Logistics) to ensure the sales process is uninterrupted and sales targets are met.
- Coordinate channel partners’ sales activities to deliver business objectives across product categories.
- Review the performance of assigned Fixed Broadband channel partners and their agents.
- Champion on-the-job sales engagement for Door-To-Door (D2D) agents and ensure adequate knowledge of MTNN products.
- First degree/HND in Management, Science, Engineering, and other related disciplines.
- Fluent in English.
3 7 years’ experience, which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales (direct or indirect).
- Experience in Broadband (Fibre) sales.
- Retail management experience, which includes third-party franchising management for broadband services and products.
- Experience in driving volume sales and building networks for the depletion and penetration of MTN Broadband products and services.
- Experience working in a medium to large-sized organization.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Security / Safety jobs
- Account Partner – Broadband Sales – Lagos jobs