TAG Energy Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Account Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 06, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- This is a position for a bright, polished and motivated individual and offers opportunities for advancement within a fast growing company based in VGC / Ajah,Lagos.
- If you are a dedicated individual and are looking to advance and grow with a firm, we invite you to apply.
- Maintain records of routine accounting transactions.
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Update and maintain transactions and accounting and financial data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases, etc
- Prepare and ensure all invoices are submitted and recorded.
- Follow up with client payments, ensuring they are made on time.
- Manage, track and maintain the petty cash imprest and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Prepare cheques for payment.
- Review payroll forms and reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments or corrections.
Deliverables / Report:
- Daily reports for all outstanding balances for accounts receivables and payables.
- Monitoring and evaluation of actual balance of each accounts receivables and payables.
- Sending of correspondence to customers.
- Monthly reconciliation of customers’ accounts
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting or related discipline
- 3 – 5 years work experience
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS office including Word and Excel
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be ready and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Must have great organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Ability to use Quickbooks is an advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.