Job title : Account Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Generate invoices and credit notes
- Reconcile accounts receivable subsidiary ledger with general ledger
- Maintain debtors’ trial balance within policy thresholds and follow up customers with outstanding balances
- Prepare debtor lists and contact clients in order to procure outstanding payments
- Liaise with section managers; follow up with outstanding debtors.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers
- Banking duties as required.
Accounts payable and inventory:
- Data entry of vendor invoices
- Maintenance of inventory data base
- Generate vendor payments as required
- Reconciliation of petty cash
- Assist with processing of credit reconciliations.
- Prepare month-end reconciliations, journals, accruals and pre-payments, to trial balance
- Prepare month-end sales & assist with management reporting as necessary
- Assist with payroll preparation as at when due.
- Prepare, check and reconcile payroll reports to ensure accuracy of processing.
- Provide high quality, prompt advice to staff on finance policies, processes and queries.
- Other administrative and accounts duties as assigned from time to time.
- A first degree in Accounting, with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the same capacity
- Membership of ACCA or ICAN is an added advantage.
- Our Ideal candidate must have excellent mathematics and statistical abilities with strong analytical skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Account Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!