ECLAT HR Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Account Officer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 20, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Report To: Head of Finance.
Location: Central Area, Abuja
The ideal candidate will (but not limited to):
- Monitor cash transactions and plan for cash to be deposited at the bank on a daily or weekly basis.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Responsible for making VAT payments as at when due.
- Prepare accurate record of daily expenditure for the company.
- Work with the Head of Finance in the preparation and planning of budgets for all departments as well as providing budget data and report on budget performance.
- Review inventory, purchases and reports submitted by Inventory/Logistics Officer.
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report
- Participate in regular team meetings to help identify process flow improvements and efficiencies.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- ND in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft office, Excel, and Power Point.
- Proficient with the use of accounting software tools such as QuickBooks, Sage50, ORION etc
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Strong time management skills, ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and ability to priorities tasks.
- Makes sound financial decisions and judgments.
- Role-models integrity, transparency and honesty and must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to be flexible to changing deadlines and work priorities.
- Deep commitment to the company’s mission and its core values.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Power point.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.