Choice Talents NG’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Account Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Manage financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure completion of bank reconciliations and reconcile subledgers to the general ledgers.
- Manage day-to-day accounting and financial transactions.
- Record office expenditures and ensure these expenses are within the set budget.
- Observe the following on all tasks, emails/communication, phone calls and relationship within the team and with all clients – Timeliness, Promptness, Correctness, Error-free, Paying attention to details, decency, respect, excellence, professionalism.
- Ensure decorum and professionalism in the delivery of tasks.
- Perform other duties appropriate to the role as may be required.
- OND in Accounting, Banking & Finance or a related discipline.
- 2 years of Accounting experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- N60,000 – N65,000 monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.