Job title : Account Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Plan, organize and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization
- Collecting data, preparing balance sheet, and profit and loss statement
- Execute bank payments timely, administration of bank accounts and account reconciliations.
- Process invoices and contact appropriate parties for timely receivable payment
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Maintaining and filing of invoices
- Managing and recording inventories
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- 2 years’ experience
- Minimum of HND Accounting or related fields
- Good attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Good knowledge of Ms Office (Excel) and accounting package
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Account Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 336 jobs