Smart Partners’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Account Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos
- Creating and processing invoices.
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy.
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable.
- Sending bills and invoices to clients.
- Tracking organization expenses.
- Processing refunds.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Auditing financial information.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
- Attend to all accountable transactions
- Analysing accounts and business plans.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc. qualification with at least 5 years work experience.
- Must be good with excel.
- Must be good at accounting computation.
- Able to use accounting software.
- Able to do basic book keeping.
- Certification in accounting course will be an added advantage
- Ready to resume immediately.
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Account Officer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “the job title” as the subject of the email.