Hello Products’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Account Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 06, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Matching Key DistributorÛªs collection with all relevant invoices on the ERP.
- Generating debtorÛªs age analysis weekly for Modern Trade, Business to Business and Key Accounts
- Reconciliation of all ledgers assigned and ensure all figures are up to date
- Preparation of company cashflow statement.
- Posting of collection from customers.
- Preparation of monthly Bank reconciliation statements for all local & domiciliary bank account.
- Posting and reconciliation of daily fuel consumptions.
- Management of letter of Credits (LCs) and company trade loans.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing banking transactions on behalf of the company.
- Review cashflow statements and provide advice on issues pertaining to business finance.
- Relevant Accounting Certificate (BSc /HND)
- Professional Qualification
- Associate Member or Student Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria.
- Min. 3 yearsÛª experience in an Account Officer position most appropriately with FMCG.
- Appropriate command and use of the English language-Spoken and written.
Eligible candidate should possess the following skills & knowledge:
- Strong leadership skills
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Excellent team player and team builder, with good organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting practices in FMCG.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work with people of diverse background and ethnicity and race
- Ability to blend with the organizational culture of the Company
*Account Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria