Avant Halogen’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Account Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 26-Sep-21
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Oyingbo, Lagos
- Accounts assistants provide administrative supportto accountants, undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
- Working directly for an accountant, accounting manager or finance manager(or a small team of them), accounts assistants help to maintain the office and keep it running smoothly. As well as helping the manager, accounts assistants also deal with customers and external agencies
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Daily accounting of all transactions of receipts of money and materials, payments, outgoing of materials, periodical MIS, Monthly and annual P. &L, Balance sheet, costing etc.
- Handle account payables and receivables.
- Accounts to be maintained in books of tally 9/SAP
- Carry out reconciliations of account, general ledger and sub-ledger.
- Verify financial statements, ledgers and accounts for errors and make appropriate corrections or refer to supervisor if errors are of complex nature.
- You are expected to regularly review the company’s debt recovery procedures.
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the line manager or any other person designated in their absence.
- OND / HND qualification.
N50,000 – N85,000 Monthly.
*Account Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Account Officer” as the subject of the mail.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria