Lorache Consulting Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Account Officer (ICAN Certified) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Process invoices, Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarter, and annual financial reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Review and implement financial policies.
- 1 to 2 years of Proven work experience as a Finance Officer.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience using financial software and advanced MS Excel skills.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- BSc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- ICAN certified compulsory.
*Account Officer (ICAN Certified) jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria