eRecruiter Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Account Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is a luxury 5-star Restaurant located in Abuja, with years’ of experience in the hospitality industry in Nigeria. They currently have an opening for an Account Officer to be based in Lagos.
The Account Officer will process all financial transactions, reconcile accounts and prepare data/reports. This post involves inward/outward invoicing, including payment progression. Significant relevant experience of general financial duties is essential. To ensure proper and timely valuation of monthly stock counts, preparation of variance report and Budget monitoring.
- Processing data through the sales and purchase ledgers from the point of receipt of the invoice to completion of the transaction.
- Reconciliation of Bank Statement with Payment Voucher, purchase and sales ledgers.
- Processing financial transactions through Sage and other accounting applications.
- Determining the Costs of Performances, Functions and Activities in a manner which Facilitates Analysis and Valid Comparisons with Established Criteria among time Periods.
- Monthly stock Valuation, Stock taking, Stock reconciliation, Budget monitoring.
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statement and Inter-branch Accounts Reconciliation.
- BSC/HND in Accounting, or Statistics
- Minimum of 3 years hospitality accounting experience
- Be able to take initiatives and work with little supervision.
- Be Attentive with a keen eyes for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Must be computer literate. With commendable use of Standard Office Applications
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.