Job title : Account Officer (Business Development) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Establish long-lasting relationships with targeted customers and internal departments to create a better member experience.
- Make cold calls/Presentations/Pitch to prospects and provide answers to business inquires
- Assist in the creation and execution of sales strategies
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective members
- Explain to prospective customers the benefits of our products and services.
- Increase and maintain profitable customer accounts across different industries
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer; previous experience in a fintech is an added advantage
- Previous experience working in customer experience.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of industry trends
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Selected candidates should be available to resume immediately
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Account Officer (Business Development) jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 399 jobs