dLocal’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Account Manager – Nigeria jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
WhatÛªs the Opportunity?
- Account ManagerÛªs role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Identify opportunities to secure new business by establishing relationships with clients and prospects.
- Manage a variety of client accounts; understand client needs and strategize with team members to meet those needs.
- Build and develop long-term strategic partnerships with global merchants.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to broaden the scope of services offered to existing clients.
- Maintain personal networks, participate in professional organizations, attend conferences and industry events, and develop other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Help our sales team as a regional expert.
- Help us structure, implement, and manage growth-related operational strategies and processes.
What Skills Do I Need?
- We hire talent with passion about emerging markets, open to constant change in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment, a self-starter, open to working across time zones with teams all over the world.
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- Proven experience as Account Manager or Business Development.
- Experience in payments or other financial systems is a plus.
- Proven success partnering and working cross-functionally to make things happen.
- Established relevant business network.
- Someone willing and able to take smart risks based on solid strategy and deep customer understanding.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Flexibility and proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Team player – can effectively lead a team/project or participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organizations.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Proven deal closer and a strong negotiator.
- Curious profile and positive attitude.
- Thorough knowledge of the market.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Able to travel internationally.
- Technical knowledge will be considered a plus.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Not specified
*Account Manager – Nigeria in Not specified
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online