Bolt’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Account Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Bolt Food is looking for a passionate Account Manager to drive our business, developing, managing and growing our partner restaurants in Nigeria.
- As an Account Manager you will have a clear understanding of our key business goals and actively manage our partners to generate long-term value for our partners and the platform.
- In addition you also have to be a strong team player and willing to do things outside of the day-to-day work activities – driving local execution of our global projects or being the Country Managers right hand in managing our business priorities.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Manage, organize and negotiate eater-facing campaigns that will increase Bolt Food orders and revenue
- Analyze key performance metrics to gain insights and improve customer performance
- Forecast growth and evaluate the achievement of our business goals
- Execute and refine our operational strategy, solve daily commercial and operational issues
- Collaborate with the Sales & Partners Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants
- Lead re-negotiation of restaurant contract conditions such as commission rates and campaign plans
- Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Campaigns, Partner Operations, Customer Service, Courier Operations)
We are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in Account Management, Consulting, Business Development, or similar roles
- Solid analytical skills: ability to interpret and present data to generate insights and support decision-making
- Never-settle mentality: proven track record of client success and consistently achieving critical metrics and revenue targets
- Commercial vein: ability to build and maintain long term professional relationships with business partners using listening, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ownership: ability proactively find solutions to business problems
- Passion: drive to work with new technologies or with food tech
- Excellent communicator: ability to effectively communicate with many stakeholders involved
- Outstanding project manager: capable managing multiple projects, resources, priorities and time
- Minimum language requirements: Native or Business level English speaker
Why youll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- Youll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolts fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- Youll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring were all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online