Job title : Account Manager (Kano)
Job Location : Kano
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of the Job
- The Account Manager is responsible for protecting revenue, securing new revenue within ipNX’s existing clients’ portfolio of as well as seeking/hunting out new clients & businesses within the assigned Strategic account sub-portfolio.
- The role ensures an excellent client experience/service delivery satisfaction at all times and works in collaboration with the account teams to ensure a smooth transition of accounts into the business.
Expected Key Results
- Achieve set revenue growth.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans
- Achieving sales targets
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Work closely with business development team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets.
- Ensures compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- B.SC Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines (2.1/Upper Credit)
- Understanding communications Network, Experience in a b2b, sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality of Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio
- Exemplary communication skills both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities
- Customer Focused
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
How to Apply for this Offer
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Account Manager (Kano) jobs