Microsoft’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Account Manager – FSI jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Number: 1146922
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Travel: 25 – 50 %
- The Account Executive at Microsoft leads our most valued customers into the digital age.
- Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Account Executive manages, orchestrates and leads their virtual teams and closes opportunities with customers that produce transformative business outcomes.
The Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
Customer Outcomes Manager:
- Understands customer drivers and business outcomes of digital transformation and contributes to Digital/transformation with the customer; initiates conversations with customers on digital transformation for assigned accounts.
- Ensures line-of-business wins are captured (e.g., testimonials) for referencing.
Sales Leadership Pivoting to Industry:
- Develops an understanding of the customer’s industry and the needs of each assigned account and identifies opportunities to drive optimizations and new digitalization solutions / ideas based on their needs and strategies;
- Works on behalf of the customer.
Executes on Account Plan & Goals:
- Manages and executes plans for multiple accounts to ensure Microsoft targets and customer business needs are met;
- Coordinates with extended virtual teams and holds self and the team accountable for executing on plans and meeting customer needs;
- Outlines revenue targets to deliver on account plans;
- Orchestrates extended team and embraces partners to scale business;
- Ensures sales consumption and adoption goals on target.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of selling to or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within the enterprise customers.
- Experience to lead multi-cultural, diverse and remote teams across different disciplines.
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions.
- Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management.
- Embody ÛÏwe-before-meÛ and the ÛÏcustomer firstÛ mindset that delivers long term success over short term returns.
- Solid knowledge of one industry required (i.e. Government, Education, Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telco, Media, Oil/Gas/Energy, etc.).
- The ability to adapt one’s behavior to different people and situations, while recognizing, acknowledging and understanding different perspectives.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
*Account Manager – FSI jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates Should Click here to Apply Online
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria