Bradfield Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Account Assistant jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Account Assistant in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.